miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2007

Nicole Richie en OK


  • On this past year: “I don’t consider it one of the worst. I think this was a blessing in disguise. This year has been full of lessons learned and soul-searching. … I will be really happy once I have done my jail time. I can start fresh.”
  • On feeling remorse: “I was watching CNN about a month ago, and they happened to be talking about young people driving under the influence. They were flashing little kids (on the screen) who were killed by drunk drivers, and it broke my heart. It was a big wake-up call.”
  • On her sentence: “It was a fair, standard sentence. I expected that.”
  • On comparisons with Paris’s sentence: “We weren’t charged with the same thing. We had different judges. This isn’t a popularity contest, and it’s not up to people to compare my case with Paris’.”
  • On why she was on a painkiller when she was arrested: “I have really bad menstrual cramps.”
  • On if she has taken drugs since December: “No.”
  • On her favorite foods: “Sushi. I’m not sure how great that is for me. I also love pizza; I’m a junk-food eater by nature.”

No hay comentarios: